Monday 11 February 2013

2013 - A new approach to my climbing!

So for 2013 I have decided to write a blog about my climbing, and time spent outdoors, in particular the mountain environment that I am so passionate about. My plan is for it to provide a more in depth record of my climbing, somewhere for me to reflect on these experiences and a way to share them with others.

After a pretty wet and miserable 2012 with not as much progress within my climbing as I would have liked, I am using 2013 and the new year as a fresh start setting myself a series of goals to achieve in the forth coming year. This blog will aid my focus and motivate me to keep working towards these goals, by allowing me to record my adventures, talk about the routes I have climbed and develop my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment