Tuesday 10 November 2015

A Busy Year in the Outdoors

     I've been pretty quiet on the blog front this year unfortunately. Personally it has been a bit of a mixed year in terms of my own climbing. I moved to a new area at the end of last year and have found it hard to meet new climbing partners to get out to the crags. I know that sounds like an excuse, I have still been climbing and have gone through another phase where I have massively got into mountain biking and started racing through the season. This is the first year that I have been working freelance, mostly within the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District. I have worked for lots of different people and organisations, providing a huge variety of work, in terms of places and the people I have provided outdoor experiences for. Here's a selection of the things I have got up to through the spring and summer months. 

Meeting my new crag and biking partner for the first time... Skye
Mountain Biking with the Wensleydale School BTEC Students
Walking above Malham with Rough Edges' Prince's Trust Group
Bringing Skye home!
Climbing at Robin Proctors Scar
Working on my first SPA Training - Personal Climbing at Oxenber
My first PMBA Enduro at Lee Quarry, Rossendale
Climbing Scafell Pike with a group from Marston's Brewery for Kendal Mountaineering Services
Little Skye isn't so little anymore
Paddling on Coniston Water with Dallam Outdoors
We even managed to get a quick trip to the Alps - Claire's first trip to the Alps















         




No comments:

Post a Comment